Hello February! Thank goodness January is over with, with all those lost legends, it did make for a very sad month!Now February is here we have a few things to start looking forward to. Shrove Tuesday in a week's time, Valentine's day just after that and my little brother's 40th a week later. Sorry, we're not all looking forward to that!
Then, at the end of the month is my All Day Stamping Retreat, which I posted about yesterday. Are you coming? You can read about it here.
With my next all day event in mind, I thought I'd share a card from my last one. We had such a good day on 23rd January. I met some lovely new ladies and Jo from The Dragon's Hoard looked after us very well.
The card above is just one of many projects we made on the day using the Love Blossoms suite of products and a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
I made a pdf of the instructions for you, so if you couldn't make it on the day you can at least enjoy one of the projects. Just click the HERE to be taken to the instructions, which you can then save and/or print. Links to buy the products are below
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- £160 of current Stampin' Up! products of your choice
- 20% off any future purchases whilst your active
- A full quarter to reach minimum sales to stay active (end of June)
- No obligation - buy the kit and shop just for yourself or don't spend another penny. You don't have to give anything back or pay anything more for what you've already received.
- £45 of business supplies, if you choose to build a business
- Support from myself and our group
- Access my private Facebook group.