Each month my stamping ladies join me for various classes, cups of tea and lots of laughs. We have a great time making the projects my design team & I have designed and everyone leaves with something they are proud of.
You can now enjoy a selection of these projects at home from anywhere in Europe (limited to European countries Stampin' Up! operate in).
This exclusive online only club gives you access to a selection of my class projects and samples I've shared on social media, all with downloadable PDF instructions a supply list. All you have to do is shop with me and enter the Hostess Code shown at the below!
Current Hostess Code: ARDQZSSR
The non-class projects will be uploaded within 48 hours of my sharing them on social media. Class projects will be uploaded at the end of the month, following the class being run.
How do I get access to the projects?
- Place an order for anything of your choice from my online store (make sure it says Helen Ding in the top right of the webpage)
- Enter the hostess code at the top of this page into the box on the "Shopping Bag" page, before checkout
- Make sure you have selected for me to contact you on the "Checkout" page.
- I will send you an invite to my project site containing the project instructions for my past classes within 48 hours.
For me to add you to the project site you must Opt-In for contact, otherwise I just see "no contact" on your order. You opt-in by:
- If you haven't shopped with me before - check "yes" to the question "Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information." before you click "Continue" on the checkout page.
- If you have shopped with me before - before you checkout, log in with your email address and go to "My Account" and then "My Demonstrator". You should see my details on that page, just check "Yes" to the "Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information." statement.
Using the hostess code adds to the Stampin' Rewards pot, and that needs spending... So, anyone who places an order over £25 (plus p&p) will receive a free gift from me, purchased using the Stampin' Rewards pot (limited to 1 gift per customer per month).
What about the Free Project Kit you mentioned?
If your order is over £45 (before p&p) I will send you a pre-cut, ready punched project kit (limited to 1 project kit per customer per month) for an exclusive online class that will be shared on the project site only! That's a free class that my online shoppers only will be invited to!!
The Small Print...
- Free gift and free project kit is limited to 1 per customer per month
- You don't have to shop every month, but will only have access to the project site for 30 days following your online order.
- Access to the project site, free gift and free project kit is available to my online shopping customers only.
- If you place an online order over £25 and don't enter the hostess code you will not receive a free gift from the Stampin' Rewards pot.
- If you do not opt-in to contact from me you will not receive any of the Online Stampers Club benefits, as I won't have your details to send anything to.
- Only available in current European Stampin' Up! markets.
- If your order is £150 or more DON'T enter the hostess code! You can claim your Stampin' Rewards for yourself.
- I will not add you to my customer newsletter, unless you opt-in separately via the link on the project site.
Want even more for your money?
- Do you want more craft products for your money?
- Do you want to spend less on your craft shopping but not cut down your wish list?
- Would you like to earn an income from sharing your crafty passion with your friends and family?
What's in the starter kit? Well that's up to you! Take a look at the current annual and spring/summer catalogues to create your kit! You can choose up to £160 of products and there's no p&p to pay!
- The Starter Kit costs just £99 and can be ordered through me HERE
- You decide! Choose £160 worth of Stampin' Up! products for your kit (includes the 15% off bundles).
- Free P&P! The kit is mailed to you for FREE for even more savings.
- Up to 25% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day you remain active.
- No penalty! If you reach £270 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter, you will remain active for another quarter. If you don’t reach those sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! There’s no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.
- You will also receive £45 worth of business products for FREE to get your Stampin' Up! business started, if you choose to.
If you would like to join my fun team, then either click this link HERE or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call me on 07944 374442 and I will call you back.